Thursday, May 19, 2011

Packing Up

Well, as our first year of homeschooling draws to an end, as it turns out it has become bittersweet to me. Let me explain, those first couple of weeks this past August I was as lost as a person in the forest with no compass, however as time began to pass by we slowly got the hang of how the system worked. You know some people frown on homeschooling and think their child will not develop social skills an will end up backwards in life, well I am here to tell you that on the contrary, kids tend to be more well rounded and smarter than those who are in traditional school. Don't get me wrong here, I am NOT trying to toot my horn here and homeschooling is certainly not for every household, but if it works for your family, by all means go for it.
I started packing up some of the materials to send back yesterday and will be completely finish by the middle of next week. We have learned so much this year and next year, I plan on making so changes to better suit our family, now that I have got my toes wet in the homeschooling experience. So, I can honestly say it has been a good school year and am already looking for to August. Love and Prayers to all...til I blog again

No comments:

Post a Comment