Monday, February 13, 2012

Thanks So Much Clinique Lady

All women are beautiful whether they choose to wear make up or not. Beauty is not always what is seen on the outside of a woman- the most perfect beauty a woman can behold is within her heart and that is something no one can ever take away from her.

Okay...So, I choose to wear make up on occasion and today I was going to the department store to purchase some Clinique because I needed a few things and plus it's Clinique Bonus time, which in short just means if you spend a certain amount of money you get a free gift. Well, I am all about getting something free so the timing was perfect. I told to lady behind the counter what I wanted and the shade...and then she says,"And just how do you wear this ma'am?" WHAT?? In my mind, I am calculating I have been wearing make up for about 24 years, which is about how old you are and I am thinking,"WOW", I know she didn't just ask me that. You know when people ask you a question and the reaction shows all over your face because you can not bring yourself to say anything...my word...lol. Thanks so much Clinique lady for your input on make up, but I think I'll stick to my routine. I left the store feeling the same as when I walked in - Happy and Beautiful. It's all in what you make of it. Pardon the pun...lol:) Love and Blessings to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment