Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mud v/s Beggar's Lice

I remember as a child after playing outside during this time of the year, I would could in with many new friends attached to my worn jeans...Beggar's Lice. Those pesky things were everywhere from it seemed like the knee down. I am not sure if is that I have been living all coupe up in the house and not noticed the status of Beggar's Lice or if I really have not cared, but it is really bad this year. Even little Joey had some on his nose today...lol. Is this a sign of a rough winter to come to the South? I have no idea...I have read the Farmer's Almanac through and no mention of Beggar's Lice. However this I will share with you...you may recall that I often relate to the trials of life as mud; well mud is to Beggar's Lice ...it's all sticky.

Good Night!
Love and Blessings!  

No comments:

Post a Comment