Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Too much time on my hands...

We have been attempting to do some remodeling in our small, but quaint home. As I was taking down wall border that seems like everyone from the 80's and 90's had in their home ( I don't know some may still have borders and wall paper) anyway, I had plenty on time on my hands to do some deep thinking. I have been tossing the thought back and forth for awhile about blogging, but would never fully give into my hearts desire. However, tonight as I spoke with a very dear friend of 25 years, my thoughts were confirmed that this is what I should do. So, this is my shot at blogging. Some may enjoy what I post and others could possibly care less, but I think that the majority of women and yes even men may enjoy and have some thoughts on my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment