Saturday, July 16, 2011

Humpty Dumpty Had a Great Fall

How many of  you ever remember falling out of bed when you were a kid? My GOSH! What was the first thing we did? Well the first thing I did was scream for mama. Some how she always made things alright and wiped away the tears and I either went back to sleep with her and daddy and if I were brave enough I would go back to sleep in my bed. OK, hold on to your seats everyone...this late thirty something took a great fall out of the bed around 4:00am this morning! Oh my goodness, we have a queen size bed that sits 3 feet off the floor and down I went in my sleep. Well after 16 years of marriage, there is no mama to call for so after I gain my composer, I woke up my husband and he helped he up. Almost an hour later, I am starting to feel the effects of my tumble. Maybe I need side rails put on my side of the bed. I am sure there is some old wives tell about feeling at of the bed. Love and Blessings to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment