Sunday, March 13, 2011

You Fight And Win

A dear friend of mine posted on FB yesterday, a saying something about going back and rewriting life. Well, after much thought I would not go back because the events and trials that has come my way through life has developed me into the person that I am. If I had be asked several years if I could rewrite my life I would have definitely said, "YES", because I was not happy with  my life, but now it's an entirely different story. There were so many things that I thought was wrong in my life and I was fighting like a crazy woman to fix things in my life. When I was finally worn out after all the struggles of "spinning my wheels", I stopped and looked around and it was at that time that I realized how blessed I really am. We don't get to choose what kind of life we are gonna have, but we do get to choose how we are going to experience it. We can embrace life and live with our situations and except things the way they are or we can continue the relentless fight of trying to change something that's never gonna change. I thank God for all the struggles that I have gone through because without His Divine intervention in my life, I would not be here today. Now I have conquered some many things in my life that once were "Giants" to me and I no longer fear and I believe that was why I was so unhappy. We never know when we will exit this life so I try to live each day to the fullest potential and as for the past-well that's exactly what it is. I have chosen to forgive and live and most of all :)...Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment