Tuesday, March 1, 2011

His Divine Healing Touch

Well, I am gonna attempt to type my thoughts, but I am not promising complete clarity and proper grammar. The past couple of weeks have been kinda strange for me health wise. You see, a week from this past Friday I woke up with a hematoma in my right eye from no apparent reason. However, I do recall a day or so prior to getting the hematoma that I was was in an extremely bad mood - Yes I have a Mood Disorder. Within about a week, the hematoma went away, however I woke up this morning with another one this time it was in my left eye. I immediately called my eye doctor and was seen shortly afterwards. Apparently, what is going on is I am having partial seizures in frontal lobes of brain. I have been seizure free since 4/09. I currently take seizure medication and have been doing well until the last couple of weeks. So in short- the altered mood, front lobal discomfort, and the hematomas are all related. I ask for your prayers. I see my doctor on Wednesday morning and have complete faith that this is gonna be gone before then. I don't want this post to seem discouraging, but I was just feeling like I was getting my life back and feeling like my ol' self. So for now no straining, bending over etc. I will trust in the Lord for His Divine healing and rebuke the devil in every way because I am a child of the Lord and I know from past experience the touch of His hand. Until I blog again....Again please excuse the spelling and grammar errors

No comments:

Post a Comment