Friday, April 29, 2011

3-4 Squirts

I'll be the first to admit the I have an addiction to Diet Coke. This is not necessarily a bad addiction compared to the many other things one can become addicted to, but I am an addict. This week my husband bought groceries and came home with a case of water and this stuff called "Mio Liquid". Well I pondered over the thought of trying it. All you do is add 3-4 squirts to your water and shake the bottle. I will tell you I am not a water drinker, but I tried this product added to my water and was amazed. It is AWESOME! So I have replaced for the most part all my Diet Cokes with "Mio Water". And I found out that even diet drinks are not good for you. I no longer feel bloated and I have less fatigue all in cutting back on diet drinks and adding water in just one week. I encourage you to try this "Mio Liquid" and see the results. My husband found it at Bi-Lo on the Kool-Aid aisle. Until I blog again, prayers and love to you all...BTW this product has no calories or sugars. AND they even have Sweet Tea flavor...YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment