Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A lot Going On, Aweful Girl's, and Prayer

Not really sure where I want to go with the blog tonight. I have so much on my mind. On Tuesday, I went for a MRI on my brain to see it could help with the diagnoses of MS. Well, I feel fairly confident that's not was is going on with my body. I really think it is this hot, hot Southern weather that has me and my system outta whack. In the mean time I will continue to pray for rain. Homeschooling around here is getting ready to kick off. Am I ready, no...um well maybe...It is always nice to start something new and exciting and I have bigger and better plans this school year. I plan to be more structured in our planning. After all my daughter is technically starting High School, although she already has quite a few HS classes under her already. So yes we are excited and yes I am so glad to be homeschooling her her once again this year. I would have it no other way. Kids today are awful! Yes, I just said it- awful! Girls are the worst. Plain and simple and I honestly don't remember it being it that way while I was in HS. Maybe, I was just one of those awful girls...lol J/k. Oh I could ramble on about teenagers, but I won't cause most of you already know cause ....Guess what? You have one lurking around your own household. So I'll hush about that. I have a very dear friend of mine who is battling cancer and is only a year younger than myself. please pray for her. Until I blog again...remember "It is written"...

No comments:

Post a Comment