Monday, June 27, 2011

Seizure Medicine, 18 wheeler, and at the Cross

Tonight, I am gonna blog on something I have never really touched on. And that is some of my health issues that has lead me to where I am today. I would not go back and change anything that I have went through in the last twelve years because God has used it to mold and make me into the person I am today. I am happy to say at this point in my life, my quality of life is MUCH improved and my mindset has had a lot to do with that. Like many people out there, I suffer from a seizure disorder, but thank God I only have partial seizures. Please don't get me wrong- these are not a walk in the park, but like some of you know there are far worse types of seizures out there. I have been doing really well as far as controlling my seizures, however due to insurance purposes, I had to change my seizure medicine. WHOA! I feel like an 18 wheeler just ran over me! So strange that medicine and make our bodies do a 360 degree turn without warning us. But know you what? I have got this entire ordeal all figured out...It was in God's hands twelve years ago, so it sure hasn't left His hands now. Amen! So, whenever you read this, please keep in mind God has His own timeline and I am sure most of us have had to switch up on medicines in the past and have felt some effects from it, but let me assure you that does not EVEN begin to compare for what He did for you and me at the cross! Amen! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment